It has come to the end of the year already and with the New Year comes new hopes, new dreams and new goals.
Somehow I have a feeling that 2012 will be my year. It is the year of the Dragon and that means luck, prosperity and new goals and dreams to achieve.
Looking back into 2011, here are the milestones that I have achieved so far.
1. I made more new friends and maintained solid friendships.
2. Got back into shape and lost 5 kgs in 1 month by joining Fat Fighters – an idea that my friends invented to motivate each other and explore fun ways of keeping fit
3. 2011 is my year of Travel – went to Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, Malaysia, Paris, Venice, Milan, Rome, Barcelona, Zurich, Malaga, Cadiz, Gilbraltar, Lisbon, Alicante, Genoa.
4. Year I got engaged and organised an unique and memorable Engagement party
5. Year I was able to turn my first property into investment and became a landlady at 25.
6. Year we moved to new place in East Perth and see the beautiful Swan river everyday.
7. Year I turned a quarter of a century old and learned to celebrate my talents.
So I’m quite happy with what I have achieved, but I am not stopping there. They said shoot for the stars, If you fail atleast you have reached the sky!
So here it is, I made a short list of my 2012 New Year’s Resolution.
1. Look after myself and my health
2. Launch my online venture : Fassion Cave
4. Be more Career focused and learn to Network
5. Organise wedding well and design my wedding dress
6. Save a deposit for my second property
7. Meet 5 new friends
8. Read more- books, blogs
9. Learn to Bake!
10. Think of creative ways to make extra cash
I am super excited for the new year. There’s so much more things to look forward to.
So many good things to foresee. I cannot wait to fill you in with my 2012 New Year’s resolutions!